Cold Brew (Yields 2 quarts
6oz (1/2 bag) of Queen Anne or other coffee
36oz (4.5 cups) Water at Room Temperature
2-Quart Pitcher (x2)
Cheesecloth or Sieve
- Grind coffee beans for a French press (very coarse)
- Add grounds to first pitcher
- Add 36oz of cold water and stir
- Let mixture rest at room temperature for 18-24 hours
- Strain coffee mixture through cheesecloth into second pitcher
- Dilute with water to fill the 2-quart pitcher
- Serve with ice and enjoy!
View step by step instructions.